3 replies to this topic

#1 hifi

hifi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

SB is not creating new items for listings not in the database. (Listings created on ebay.) I have rebooted, turned off the agent and rebooted, tried refreshing numerous times. Sixteen listings I put on ebay yesterday are not syncing. Plus, the total listings running on ebay are 24 more than number shown in SB, so it must have happened in the past. How do I force a refresh?

Thanks.

#2 hifi

hifi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:51 AM

Never mind, I got it. I had to "Import items for hifi" by clicking on the (really small) ebay button in the Quick Access Toolbar. I do not see the Import Items option in the File/Menu dropdown (the big circular logo). Shouldn't that have its own box?

#3 hifi

hifi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:00 PM

That was not much help. The import takes forever, and it is not importing all the listings. What happened? I didn't change anything or do anything different. Why does SB behave differently for no apparent reason? After automatically importing the listings from ebay for two years it stops? Why? How do I get SB back to the way it was? I can't even roll it back to an earlier version, it won't let you do that. What a time consuming frustrating mess. 

#4 John Manning

John Manning

Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,437 posts
  • LocationSayre, PA

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:08 AM

In File|Options|Refreshes do you have the option to Import Items that aren't in the database checked?

Also in Options, what is the mapping set to for Custom labels? If it's SKU, it will treat any Items coming in with the same Custom Label as the same Item and not create new ones.

John Manning
Senior Developer
SixBit Software

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users